Monday, April 11, 2005

So, last week some friends and I went to see Sin City. I had my doubts about the movie cause of the way it looked. The movie was pretty well done sept for the blood. I don't mind the blood at all but it was way way over done. It was like seeing The Passion all over again. And btw I hated The Passion. As they said in South Park, I hate snuff films, but that is a different story.

In other news...If you elect an oilman as President do you honestly think gas would be cheaper? I almost wish that presidents can only serve one term. The second term they can do whatever the hell they want and not give a rats butt about how it affects things.

I'm now a proud subscriber now to Sirius satelite radio. Let me tell you it's the next best thing to the invention of TiVo. But I said my goodbyes to TiVo earlier this month cause of upcoming ads. This radio... NO ADS. What a concept...