Tuesday, September 28, 2004

"Nightmares"

I can honestly say I have really only had one real hardcore nightmare. The dream was so bad I woke up in a cold sweat and remembered every chilling detail of it. That nightmare was a very long time ago, and the other night I had my second nightmare. It wasn't as bad as the first one I had but enough to wake me up.

The very first nightmare I had I was dragged down this brick tunnel with some guy I have never seen before. Then suddenly both of us thrown against the wall. My head gets covered with this sheet that really smells bad. I'm not fully covered cause I can see my legs and the person's legs who placed it over my head.

Next thing I know the guy next to me is getting hit so hard he's screaming in pain, and I can see blood hitting the floor. There is nothing the guy can do but take it and he is screaming really loud. And all I'm thinking is I'm next. By now the guy next to me is so beaten so badly he's having trouble talking and it's coming out in all slow mumbles. Almost like he has excepted his fate.

Somewhere in between there I wake up and sit up in bed and I notice I'm sweating. Needless to say it was hard to fall back asleep that night and the following night.

The second nightmare was short in comparison to the first. But that can be saved for another day...